Emergency Insurance Housing is committed to making our site easily accessible and consistent across supported browsers and platforms.
To successfully interact with our sites and services, your browser must meet the following requirements:
• The browser must be configured to accept cookies
• The browser must be capable of 128-bit SSL encryption
Browser Data for Support
To maximize our ability to successfully support your needs, we may use statistical data from web visitors and registered users, rather than generic industry data, to identify the browsers used by our customers. We support our customers’ use of the following browser/platform combinations:
• The most recent stable version of Google Chrome for Mac OS, and Windows
• The most recent stable version of Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and higher for Linux, Mac OS, and Windows
• The most recent stable version of Apple Safari for Mac OS
• The most recent stable version of Microsoft Edge for Windows 10 only.
Resolving Browser Issues
If you are experiencing a problem using one of the browser/platform combinations we support, please contact us for assistance.