Customer portal password must be at least 8 characters and contain at a minimum one alpha and one numeric character.
Renew your password regularly
You can change your password at any time. It is recommended to change your password regularly.
What should I do if I forget my password?
Please follow the “Forgot Your Password?” link on the login page. The system will email you a link to reset your password. This link will expire after 24 hours.
You are responsible for all actions performed under your login in the customer portal. Your username and password are sensitive, confidential information. Customer portal staff will never ask you to reveal your password, either over the phone or by email. If you think someone has learned your password, or you think that someone has been using your account, you should report the incident to the portal support team and change your password immediately.
• Keep your password confidential
• Choose a strong password
• Report any incident where you suspect that your account has been compromised
• Don’t Reveal your password over the phone to anyone
• Don’t send your password by email
• Don’t use the same username/password combination on other sites
• Don’t reveal your passwords to others or in public areas